Cookbooks can bring so much joy in your life but how do you store something that you use often? Lots of home cooks have their favorite way to store their cookbooks.
How do you know if you are really storing your cookbooks the best way for you? Below are six great ways to store your cookbooks that allow you options in and out of your kitchen.
1. Store cookbooks in a separate bookshelf just for them.
2. Store cookbooks on a shelf above your cabinets.
3. Store in an open cabinet in your kitchen.
4. Store your cookbooks using bookends on countertops.
5. Store your cookbooks on the hutch or sideboard in your dining room.
6. Store your cookbooks on the shelves in your living room as part of your décor.
Once you decide on where to store your cookbooks you want to make sure you keep them in the best shape so they last a long time.
I love to use a cookbook stand (like this* beautiful one) when using my cookbooks in the kitchen and I make sure to wipe the outside down after cooking. To me I don’t worry about any marks of spills on the inside pages of my cookbook as it makes them feel really loved. I want people to open them up and be able to find my favorite recipe! What’s your best tip for keeping your cookbooks looking tip top?