I am dreaming about spring on a daily basis with the cold weather we have been having here in Virginia. Spring is such a beautiful season with all the flowers starting to bloom, especially my favorite, Tulips!
The warmer weather brings so much happiness for me. Spring also brings a ton of new cookbooks and I am always so excited to try them. I wish I had time to try every single cookbook that gets released! Below is a list of 25 cookbooks that will be released this spring – I hope you find some new favorites here.
1. The Kitchen Without Borders: Recipes and Stories from Refugee and Immigrant Chefs
2. The Ultimate Meal-Prep Cookbook: One Grocery List. A Week of Meals. No Waste.
5. Eat Better, Feel Better: My Recipes for Wellness and Healing, Inside and Out
6. The No-Shop Instant Pot®: 240 Options for Amazing Meals with Ingredients You Already Have
8. The Twisted Soul Cookbook: Modern Soul Food with Global Flavors
11. The Healthy Swaps Cookbook: Easy Substitutions to Boost the Nutritional Value of Your Favorite Recipes
12. Farmhouse Weekends: Menus for Relaxing Country Meals All Year Long
13. Come On Over: 111 Fantastic Recipes for the Family That Cooks, Eats, and Laughs Together
14. Living Within the Wild: Personal Stories & Beloved Recipes from Alaska
15. The Ultimate Dutch Oven Cookbook: The Best Recipes on the Planet for Everyone’s Favorite Pot
16. Blueberry Love: 46 Sweet and Savory Recipes for Pies, Jams, Smoothies, Sauces, and More
18. Katie Chin’s Global Family Cookbook: Internationally-Inspired Recipes Your Friends and Family Will Love!
19. Vitamix 100th Anniversary Cookbook: 100 Whole Food Recipes from our Fans & Family
21. Everyday Dinners: Real-Life Recipes to Set Your Family Up for a Week of Success
22. Star Wars: Galactic Baking: The Official Cookbook of Sweet and Savory Treats From Tatooine, Hoth, and Beyond
23. Tables & Spreads: A Go-To Guide for Beautiful Snacks, Intimate Gatherings, and Inviting Feasts
24. French Countryside Cooking: Inspirational dishes from the forests, fields and shores of France
25. How to Grill Vegetables: The New Bible for Barbecuing Vegetables over Live Fire
Of all the Spring 2021 new cookbooks which ones do you want to cook from first? It’s so hard for me to pick only one!