9 Fun Halloween Treats
I can’t believe it’s already October, Halloween will be here before we even blink. I have always enjoyed Halloween and especially love a good spooky treat. Easy Halloween treats are my favorite to make. Below are nine fun treats that I found online. These treats are sure to please those of all ages, plus they are all fairly quick and simple to make.
1. Pumpkin Emoji Cupcakes from Betty Crocker. I love a chocolate fudge cake and these would be so fun to make.
2. Marshmallow Ghost Brownies from Country Living. Brownies are always a great hit at a small or large party. I love the addition of the marshmallow on top.
3. Mummy Brie from Delish. A baked brie is always a crowd pleaser. This baked brie has puff pastry to complete the mummy look. Serve it with your favorite crackers and enjoy!
4. “Spooky”Cinnamon Sugar Flour Tortilla Crisps from Simply Recipes. A fun bat to dip in your favorite sweet dip. These would be fun to make with kids. (You could even do them in other Halloween shapes.)
5. Mummy Dogs by Home. Made. Interest. I have made mummy dogs before and they are really tasty. The adults loved them more than the kids! When I have served them at a Halloween party there are never any left at the end of the party.
6. Halloween Gingerbread Men by Crumbs & Corkscrews. These cookies take a gingerbread men cookie cutter and give it a use for another holiday besides Christmas.
7. Meringue Bones by Taste of Home. Meringue can be tricky to make but the effort is worth it. I love to put a bowl of these out for Halloween.
8. Strawberry Ghosts by Joyful Healthy Eats. Strawberries dipped in white chocolate are my favorite fruit. These are really tasty and always get eaten up quickly.
9. Easy Pumpkin Krispies Treats by Yummy Healthy Easy. Rice Krispy treats are a simple recipe to make and a great treat. This is a fun Halloween version.