Summer is a great time to try new recipes as most of us have a lot less of a rigid schedule than in the school year. Searching for the best recipes for the perfect summer dishes is one of my favorite things to do. The bountiful summer produce season can inspire so many fresh seasonal dishes. Check out the list below of 5 cookbooks for the perfect summer dishes to help you make the most of these long summer days.
1. Drinking French: The Iconic Cocktails, Apéritifs, and Café Traditions of France, with 160 Recipes
2. Hook, Line and Supper: New Techniques and Master Recipes for Everything Caught in Lakes, Rivers, Streams and Sea
3. Les Marchés Francais: Four Seasons of French Dishes from the Paris Markets
4. More Plants On Your Plate: Over 75 Fast and Easy Plant-Forward Recipes & Meal Prep Tips
5. The Vermont Farm Table Cookbook: Homegrown Recipes from the Green Mountain State
Exploring the vast recipes available for making the perfect summer dishes can seem daunting. However, you can make this a lot easier by finding a few cookbooks that offer a wide variety of summer recipes that are easy to understand and offer delicious recipes. My list above of the 5 cookbooks for the perfect summer dishes should give you a head start on the best summer recipes. Don’t be afraid to try a new vegetable or fruit or new recipe you never know when you are going to find your new favorite thing to eat!
Have you tried any of the cookbooks above? If so, what are your favorite recipes from them?