Since the fire I have been thinking about which cookbooks I want to replace and honestly, I want to replace all of them, however, I know that isn’t going to happen immediately. (To read more about the fire and what happened click here). Below is my list of the ten cookbooks I want to replace first.
1. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime – Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper
2. Cooking Light Complete Cookbook: A Fresh New Way to Cook
3. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier
4. Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together
5. The Well Plated Cookbook: Fast, Healthy Recipes You’ll Want to Eat
6. Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods
7. 100 Cookies: The Baking Book for Every Kitchen, with Classic Cookies, Novel Treats, Brownies, Bars, and More
8. 30-Minute Get Real Meals
9. Sugar, Butter, Flour: The Waitress Pie Cookbook
10. Les Marchés Francais: Four Seasons of French Dishes from the Paris Markets
I know that I will replace a lot of my cookbooks as time goes on but I can’t wait to get these back on my shelf. If you lost your cookbooks what would you replace first?