In life we have our favorite shoes, jeans and for me my favorite cookbooks. My favorite cookbooks are all my most used cookbooks. Of course each year that can change but right now below are my top 7 cookbooks in reverse order. I hope these give you some inspiration of what to add to your shelf.
7. 100 Cookies: The Baking Book for Every Kitchen, with Classic Cookies, Novel Treats, Brownies, Bars, and More
6. Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods
5. The Well Plated Cookbook: Fast, Healthy Recipes You’ll Want to Eat
4. Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together
3. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier
2. Cooking Light Complete Cookbook: A Fresh New Way to Cook
1. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime – Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper
Every year this list will evolve but one thing is for sure I will always have cookbooks in my life. Cookbooks feed my soul and allow me to be confident in making so many different dishes.
My favorites above reflect what I am currently cooking and loving. Are any of your favorite cookbooks on my list? If not what is your most used cookbook in your house?